Take this 60 second survey to see how much savings you qualify for!
How Does It Work?
Tell us about your project
Answer a few easy questions to get matched with the best local pros. The information we request is fast and easy and takes about 60 seconds to complete. This is what you will be asked to provide regarding your potential solar project:
1. Are you the homeowner?
2. Name of your electric provider, if you know it.
3. Average monthly electric bill.
4. Type of solar you are interested in – Solar Electric vs. Thermal
5. Is your roof shaded?
6. Type of home: single family home, mobile home, condo, duplex, etc.
7. How soon do you want to go solar?
8. Location of the property
9. Contact information for quotes.
Shortly after submitting your 60 second survey, your data will be submitted to a trusted local home solar installer for their review. They will reach out to you with the quote for your residential or commercial solar project.
Most solar providers will call to confirm your information and ask any additional questions they have to provide you with an accurate quote. You may ask them any general questions regarding solar installation projects you have at that time.
Please proof the telephone number you submit for accuracy. If the phone number is inaccurate or a homeowner does not answer the call, you will not receive your home solar quote. All quotes for home solar are 100% free of charge without obligation.